A collection of Proverbs that are helpful for sales.
A soft word…
- He who covers a transgression seeks love.
- The poor man uses entreaties.
- A man who has friends must himself be friendly.
- Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
- A gentle tongue breaks the bone.
- He who gives a right answer kisses the lips.
- The sweetness of the lips increase learning.
- A soft answer turns away wrath.
- A word spoken in due season, how good it is.
- He who repeats a matter separates the best of friend.
- The rich man answers roughly.
- A harsh word stirs up anger.
- It is honorable for a man to stop striving.
- Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles.
- A brother offended is harder to win than a strong city, and contentions are like the bars of a castle.
- The beginning of strife is like releasing water, therefore stop contentions before a quarrel starts.
- (The fool’s) mouth calls for blows.
- Any fool can start a quarrel.
- He who is slow to wrath has great understanding.
- He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
- A man of understanding is of a calm spirit.
- He who is slow to anger allays contention.