- Constitution – Protect your “parental rights”!!!
- 75%-80% of all divorces are initiated by the wife. The same percent of women get the children and the money.
- Unilateral and Bilateral are the two type of Covenants in the Bible
- It’s Not Fair!
- Matt. 19:9’s “exception clause” (vs.) 1 Cor. 7:15’s “exception clause”
sales4jesus on A soft word Mrs. Sayen on A soft word
Monthly Archives: July 2017
75%-80% of all divorces are initiated by the wife. The same percent of women get the children and the money.
“According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is … Continue reading
1) Unilateral comes from “uni” meaning one. Like a unicycle: this is an “Unconditional Covenant” because it is one-sided. 2) Bilateral comes from “bi” meaning two. Like a bicycle: this is a “Conditional Covenant” because each persons promise is dependent … Continue reading