- Constitution – Protect your “parental rights”!!!
- 75%-80% of all divorces are initiated by the wife. The same percent of women get the children and the money.
- Unilateral and Bilateral are the two type of Covenants in the Bible
- It’s Not Fair!
- Matt. 19:9’s “exception clause” (vs.) 1 Cor. 7:15’s “exception clause”
sales4jesus on A soft word Mrs. Sayen on A soft word
Category Archives: Paul
75%-80% of all divorces are initiated by the wife. The same percent of women get the children and the money.
“According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is … Continue reading
1) Unilateral comes from “uni” meaning one. Like a unicycle: this is an “Unconditional Covenant” because it is one-sided. 2) Bilateral comes from “bi” meaning two. Like a bicycle: this is a “Conditional Covenant” because each persons promise is dependent … Continue reading
Life is not fair! Marriages that are bilateral (two people making a promise to each other) have “zero” foundation for the headship principles taught in Scripture. This is made apparent by Paul repeatedly instructing the Gentile women to obey … Continue reading
Paul starts off in 1 Corinthians 7:10 telling us that this is the “Lord’s command” and not his. Why? Well, for two reasons. First, Paul wanted to have a platform of authority on which to build. And secondly, he wanted … Continue reading
Today we live in an age where divorce runs rampant in the Church even though we preach it from the Pulpit, in our marriage-ministry, and in the pre-marriage courses. Divorce and remarriage is still a highly emotional and debated subject … Continue reading
Yes, this writing has never been taught in 2,000 years. That God’s design of the bride price and unilateral marriage was the fundamental basis for Moses’ concession expressed in Matt. 19:9 (only man could initiate divorce for porneia). When the … Continue reading